Beyblade X parts analysis

Hello Beybladers,

I am back with some parts analysis:

https://skynet-intel.blogspot.com/2023/1...lysis.html

In short, I have found that since Beyblade X can be unpredictable and thus the higher tier parts are all reliable and consistent.

For Blades:

S Tier: Hells Scythe, Dran Sword (mint condition)
A Tier: Knight Lance, Knight Shield, Wizard Arrow
B tier: Dran Sword (worn), Shark Edge
C tier: Dranzer Spiral

Shark Edge is a blade that requires a very high skill level. It also has high recoil which kills its stamina. Keeping all these into account, I have placed Shark Edge in the B tier because of the very high risks involved. Hells Scythe and Dran Sword (mint condition) are perhaps the easiest to use because Dran Sword has great recoil and weight and can reliably KO pretty much every Beyblade while Hells Scythe has the highest stamina and attack combo. Due to its high stamina-attack combo, Hells Scythe is very popularly used even in defensive combos like Japanese Hells Scythe Ball combo or the Hells Scythe Needle "Siracha" combo.

Ratchets: 

Overall the taller ratchets are tighter than shorter ones. In Beyblade X we can have two types of bursts. Bit burst is when the bit pops out while the Blade and Ratchet stay together. This happens when the ratchet being used is taller and is tighter. Blade burst is when the blade pops out while the ratchet and bit stay together. This happens when the bit is aggressive like Flat, Low Flat or Tapered because they have higher burst resistance. In that aspect, the highest burst resistance would be with a taller ratchet and aggressive bit.

Bit:

S tier: Ball, High Needle

A tier: Needle, Flat
B tier: Low Flat, Tapered

Tapered is ONLY in B tier because there aren't enough blades to take advantage of it. Blades that can take advantage of that bit are better used with other bits. As such, please be advised that Tapered is very much likely going to go up in the tier list very soon. 

Low Flat is B tier due to its high probability of self-KO and very low stamina. It is definitely much better suited in the hands of a skilled beyblader as compared to Flat. Flat does most things that Low Flat can do and it does it well. It also has higher stamina so I feel overall it is much more useful than Low Flat. 
Ball is currently the BEST bit by-far due to its consistency. You can use Ball with almost ANY blade and get good results. For this reason, Ball is a MUST HAVE bit for competitive Beyblade X. High Needle is only at the top with Ball due to its consistency in defensive combinations. In my opinion, in this world of uncertainty (uncertainty of jobs, uncertainty of inflation, uncertainty of rising interest rates, uncertainty of peace), consistency is VERY VERY highly valued. This is because once we are positive of how a bit will behave, we can add blades and other parts accordingly. 
Lastly, Needle is in A tier only because it fits only counter attack combinations and is easy to KO.
Thanks for this Skynet, it's nice to finally have some semblance of a tier list for X up here on the site. I can only comment based on observation currently, but I definitely agree that HellsScythe is the face of X competitive right now, it's been so regularly used in every tournament video I've watched with very consistent success. Also glad to have vindication that SharkEdge is high risk - high reward, I'm very excited to practice with that one to see if I can tame it (or if it's even worth it). I very much agree that with X's gameplay, consistency is the benchmark to reach and should be the basis through which we prioritize parts and combo usage. I'm going to be getting my X stuff in the mail soon and will be testing quite a number of things; I will definitely be using this list as a basis. I've seen you in Zeonic Blader's videos at all the Toronto tournaments, so I definitely trust your analysis here!
Woah this is awesome! I would like the mention that I feel that the ball driver is the best driver, but only when it is mint/near mint. This is because the ball driver is round when it’s mint/near mint, but after 25 battles the ball becomes noticeably flat and starts going from S, to A, and all the way to C if you use it to much. (I say this from personal tournament experience… way too many self KO’s). The same applies with needle and HN but people seem to use ball way more often since they think it doesn’t wear easy.
Hopefully the orb driver will solve most of these problems!
This is such a sick breakdown. Looking forward to more analysis with the additions of LeonClaw and ViperTail! Keep up the great work.