[Buying]  Does anyone sell Hasbro Metal Fight Beyblades?

Hello guys, 

to complete my collection of Hasbro Metal Fight Beyblades I want to ask if anyone of you has the following beyblades and would sell them to me:
  • the Keel Crusher 2 Pack - Ray Gil and Vulcan Cetus
  • the Starbooster Attack 2 Pack - Galaxy Pegasus and Thunder Lacerta
  • Ambush Attack - Bakushin Susanow and Spiral Herculeo
  • Crushing Blast Barriage - Poison Zurafa and Cyclone Aquario
  • Great Ring of Destruction - Scythe Kronos and Blitz Lynx
  • Howling Smash - Jade Jupiter and Cosmic Leone
  • Pegasus Storm Bringer - Cosmic Pegasus and Fang Ionis
  • all of the Hasbro Legend Series 2-Packs
  • Metal Fury 3-Pack: Cosmic, Galaxy and Cyber Pegasus
  • Super Vortex Battle Set Legends - Gravity Destroyer and Ray Striker
  • Wind & Shoot Launcher - Rock Zurafa
  • Mobile Beystadium Metal Fury - Evil Befall and Nightmare Rex
I dont need them in original packaging, probably too expensive, it's okay when they are used.

And you should know that I'm from Germany so shipping is probably a bit complicated, I don't know.
Ok, I should check how many hasbros I have since I sell aslmost all takara version.
Shipping to Germany is not a problem because I live in Italy :-)

I will upload my Hasbro beyblades soon, you can check here (I use Ebay)
https://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_ssn=aggr...e&_sacat=0
Hi great thank you I saved your profile and will check it regularly. 😁
Actually I have Poison Serpent (HASBRO) and 2 Theif Phoenix (1 TAKARA 1 HASBRO) and Scythe Kronos (TAKARA).
I have some Hasbro parts of some other beyblades, but you need only complete beyblade? :-)
(Apr. 23, 2022  8:37 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Actually I have Poison Serpent (HASBRO) and 2 Theif Phoenix (1 TAKARA 1 HASBRO) and Scythe Kronos (TAKARA).
I have some Hasbro parts of some other beyblades, but you need only complete beyblade? :-)

I already have Serpent and Thief Phoenix ist Shogun Steel right? But I only collect Metal Fusion, Masters and Fury.^^
I want complete beys, the only bey I own that hasn't all correct parts is the Death Quetzalcoatl from the Spark FX Series, I will probably have to buy the whole bey again because I don't think I will findethe spintrack and tip separately.
Understood, I will let you know if I find some of them :-)
(May. 20, 2022  4:47 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Here I found some rare Hasbro beyblades if you still need :-)
https://www.ebay.it/itm/165191101025?

Thanks, but I already have all of them and those aren't that rare, at least in Germany. But thank you for helping. 😊
No problems, I will let you know if I will find something ;-)
(May. 21, 2022  1:32 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: No problems, I will let you know if I will find something ;-)

Thanks. Smile

There aren't much rare beys left I need, mainly all the Hasbro MFB Legends Series Beys, some Metal Fury 2 packs and the Metal Fury 3 pack. And 3 Metal Fury Recolour Releases: Jade Jupiter, Variares, Blitz Striker.
Ok, if I will be able to find these Beyblades I will write here, see you soon! 😁
(May. 21, 2022  4:18 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Ok, if I will be able to find these Beyblades I will write here, see you soon! 😁

💚💚💚