Dranzer S best combo?

I've been playing around with my new Dranzer S blade that finally arrived, but I'm sad to say most combos kind of get destroyed by the other, heavier blades. My thinking going in was that it has great upper potential so it should be as low as possible, and that three is better than four because it doesn't burst as easily. I also thought that Needle launched at a harsh angle would work well to get the initial impact as destabilising as possible - so the combo I tried first was 3-60 N. That was really not as good as I hoped, so I tinkered around a little and thought this time that it needed as much weight as possible to make up for the lack of weight on the blade itself, so I used my heavy 4-80 on Needle, Taper and Flat, all launched at an angle. I then did some games with Hellscythe 4-60 T and noticed that what Taper was doing when launched flat was actually what I wanted Dranzer to do launching at an angle. My current combo that's doing well against defence and attack types is Dranzer S 3-60 T launching flat, but it still gets drastically outspun by any stamina type bey and more often than I would like, Dransword and Hellscythe. What are the best combos anyone else has come up with for Kai's Red Phoenix, and has anyone managed to get the perfect balance type Dranzer S yet?
(Aug. 15, 2023  9:18 PM)VoidLance Wrote: I've been playing around with my new Dranzer S blade that finally arrived, but I'm sad to say most combos kind of get destroyed by the other, heavier blades. My thinking going in was that it has great upper potential so it should be as low as possible, and that three is better than four because it doesn't burst as easily. I also thought that Needle launched at a harsh angle would work well to get the initial impact as destabilising as possible - so the combo I tried first was 3-60 N. That was really not as good as I hoped, so I tinkered around a little and thought this time that it needed as much weight as possible to make up for the lack of weight on the blade itself, so I used my heavy 4-80 on Needle, Taper and Flat, all launched at an angle. I then did some games with Hellscythe 4-60 T and noticed that what Taper was doing when launched flat was actually what I wanted Dranzer to do launching at an angle. My current combo that's doing well against defence and attack types is Dranzer S 3-60 T launching flat, but it still gets drastically outspun by any stamina type bey and more often than I would like, Dransword and Hellscythe. What are the best combos anyone else has come up with for Kai's Red Phoenix, and has anyone managed to get the perfect balance type Dranzer S yet?
I think dranzer S 4-60 T is its best bet. It needs that extra gram of weight, plus it can outspin dransword 3-60 flat half the time, as long as it doesn’t get koed
(Aug. 15, 2023  9:18 PM)VoidLance Wrote:  I then did some games with Hellscythe 4-60 T and noticed that what Taper was doing when launched flat was actually what I wanted Dranzer to do launching at an angle.

Yeah, it seems that launch angling won't be as necessary as it was with past gens, which is kinda weird, but we'll get used to it.
When do you guys think they will start to sell single parts online? I have the Dranzer en route for nostalgic purposes but would love for it to be a compatibly viable option without buying a ton of spare blades.
(Aug. 17, 2023  12:05 AM)M4GearSports Wrote: When do you guys think they will start to sell single parts online? I have the Dranzer en route for nostalgic purposes but would love for it to be a compatibly viable option without buying a ton of spare blades.
I've seen a few already on Yahoo! Auctions, but they're more expensive than the beys themselves at the moment
(Aug. 17, 2023  5:07 PM)VoidLance Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2023  12:05 AM)M4GearSports Wrote: When do you guys think they will start to sell single parts online? I have the Dranzer en route for nostalgic purposes but would love for it to be a compatibly viable option without buying a ton of spare blades.
I've seen a few already on Yahoo! Auctions, but they're more expensive than the beys themselves at the moment
I’m guessing the singles will drop as soon as the product becomes more readily available. 

I am excited to get back to blading and hopefully it does become more than a novelty game at anime conventions in most areas!