Hello!

Hello all!
I'm a new member of WBO!
My favorite character is Tyson/Takao.
My favorite Metal Frame = Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version (4 Layer System)
First of all, they are called beyblades. Anyways Welcome to the WBO. Have a good time.
The Beygoma is the metal part of the Attack Ring in HMS Beyblade.
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:00 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Have a good time.

Thank you!^^
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:04 PM)DGoon Wrote: The Beygoma is the metal part of the Attack Ring in HMS Beyblade.

Its just called a metal frame, or something along those lines, if I'm not mistaken. A Beygoma is a regular top(dunno the details) and is what beyblade was based off of.
Heya! Welcome to the WBO. Grin You certainly have taste in beyblades. Joyful_3
ah ok
my mistake Smile
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Heya! Welcome to the WBO. Grin You certainly have taste in beyblades. Joyful_3

Thank you Rocky! Joyful_2
Hey, welcome to WBO! I hope you enjoy it here Smile
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:17 PM)Anu Wrote: Welcome 2 WBO! Have a good time, weird I'm a Tyson Fan 2... Smile/lol

the new hero of Bey is Ginga Tired Takao is just a memory Unhappy
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:20 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Hey, welcome to WBO! I hope you enjoy it here Smile

Thank you! Smile
Hey have a great time here,where abouts are you from?
Ur Very Welcome- DGoon and don't worry Tyson's a legend and always will be Smile although I'm a fan of all the good bladers lyk Kai and Ray. OF course Maxxy 2.
I come from Italy Smile
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:39 PM)Anu Wrote: Ur Very Welcome- DGoon and don't worry Tyson's a legend and always will be Smile although I'm a fan of all the good bladers lyk Kai and Ray. OF course Maxxy 2.

I agree Pinching_eyes
Ooooh, Italy! Close to DrigerGT, eh?

Anyways~ Welcome to the WBO Grin

*Why did you steal Brad's Sig?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
argh tako overload