Potential Top-Tier Parts? Screw Capricorne BD145MF

Nice tests!
Yes, all 145 attackers bring down 230s.
Screw was literally lifting the 230s of the ground
First, what BBS said and:
Your using RS against MF? RS will never win.. ever bro. How did you not get 100% with MF?
Do you have a CS or RSF..? preferably CS..
I would Really think that 230 would perform better. Especially against a light wheel like screw.
LOL okay it seems like everyones testing format has severely decreased. I couldn't even see parts coherently?
Well anyway, its mediocre.
Ummm, well if BD145 extends past screw I can hardly see
A. What you're testing exactly
or
B. How you find these results benefitting the Screw MW at all.
I get it! Ol' Maximum Upper. Thats exactly why 230 is losing. I like this thread.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I get it! Ol' Maximum Upper. Thats exactly why 230 is losing. I like this thread.

I'll just beat any of the moderators to this. There is no upper attack in MFB, it all turns into smash.

How can the part make any use if it can't make contact? How is it making contact when BD145 is wider?
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:56 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I get it! Ol' Maximum Upper. Thats exactly why 230 is losing. I like this thread.

I'll just beat any of the moderators to this. There is no upper attack in MFB, it all turns into smash.

How can the part make any use if it can't make contact? How is it making contact when BD145 is wider?

you obviously haven't seen the "MFB Upper Attack - A Theory" thread :\

and yeah, why BD145? i think any other 145 track would be better for this combo...
K bro, Screw has little to no upper.
It is simple to flip a 230 at 145 with most wheels.
The reason it is losing (230) is because:
A) Your combo is at 145, and that it a much better chance compared to anything lower.
B) MF outlasts most defense bottoms especially RS.
and,
C) What on earth gave you the idea to use 230 with RS? I bet if you put CS on 230, it'll do way better. 230 and CS go hand in hand better than RSF and RS..
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:56 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:

you obviously haven't seen the "MFB Upper Attack - A Theory" thread :\

and yeah, why BD145? i think any other 145 track would be better for this combo...
Hmm, I have not. I will go and read that then.
But yes, thank you for agreeing with me lol.

EDIT: On second look I remember viewing it. And I'm pretty sure it was concluded that metal on metal has too much recoil to be true upper attack. Basically if they made a right oriented LL Drago I'm pretty sure that's the only upper we'd have.
No offense but I just cant see anything useful for BD145 to be used other than in boost mode (and obviously with Hell). Its good that you decided to use screw. I believe that part requires more testing before it could be written off as "useless" or no upper. I've been seeing great results with it strangely.

BD145 will just scrap the floor away regardless of how "tall" MF maybe in normal mode. I cant see this as a good combo since its pretty much wasted, even with the MF.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:15 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: No offense but I just cant see anything useful for BD145 to be used other than in boost mode (and obviously with Hell). Its good that you decided to use screw. I believe that part requires more testing before it could be written off as "useless" or no upper. I've been seeing great results with it strangely.

BD145 will just scrap the floor away regardless of how "tall" MF maybe in normal mode. I cant see this as a good combo since its pretty much wasted, even with the MF.

Either way, these tests are kinda wonky. Metal flat vs RS got 40% win rate?? What the boogerWut!??
Not saying these results are made up though.
I've been trying to find uses for BD145 in non boost mode. It just gets killed damn easily. The moment it loses balance, it just dies by floor scraping. Further more this combo is relying on "upper" for a bey which is supposedly able to "force smash". The downward recoil would kill it regardless.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:15 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: No offense but I just cant see anything useful for BD145 to be used other than in boost mode (and obviously with Hell).
Agreed, how many people have put R2F and a MF-H on it and called it a day out of curiousity?
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:32 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: I've been trying to find uses for BD145 in non boost mode. It just gets killed damn easily. The moment it loses balance, it just dies by floor scraping. Further more this combo is relying on "upper" for a bey which is supposedly able to "force smash". The downward recoil would kill it regardless.
Do you even know what you're talking about?
1. BD145 is actually decent in defense.. check the tests made by OkiBlaze.
2. Do you know what Force smash and Upper actually are, bro?
Screw supposedly has 'maximum upper' not force smash.. Look on beywiki for these terms. Speechless
I am fairly certain on what I am talking about.
1)BD145 is indeed decent BUT on anything OTHER than boost mode, it scrapes the floor too easily. This is my opinion.
2) For every upward force there has to be a downward force. The Force smash was directed at the 230 which he was against not the Screw. I apologise if I cause the confusion there.

Note: I realise I made several typos by missing out whole chunks of the message. bleagh. Really sorry for the misinformation

Anyway what I meant was, since Screw was suppose to be able to Upper 230, the very 230 could force smash it. The BD142 in non boost mode will scrape killing the combo ultimately.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:16 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: For every upward force there has to be a downward force. The Force smash was directed at the 230 which he was against NOT the Screw. I apologise if I cause the confusion there.

so 230 made the force smash?(thats what it looks like you posted if not a bey can not provide force smash to a higher beyblade <- offtopic
Ah yes exactly. I missed out that whole part in what I intended to type out.
1. Okay, opinion taken into account. Now take this into account:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BD145-Testing
Better than average..
2. Earth has little to no slopes on the underside, bro. So I don't think it played a major part.

Edit:
Lord WolfBlade:
As I see it right now, it completely possible that a 230 bey can provide force smash since:
Force Smash is a style of Beyblade attack that uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it’s spin.
Don't take it so literal man, haha.