[Product]  BX-33 Booster WeissTiger 3-60U

Booster Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY. Releases on June 15th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810914556_0e0f8edb4aeb4e7391711eb810fecb63.jpg]

More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-33 WeissTiger 3-60U
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "THREE-TYPE COMBINATION: By combining a Blade and Bit that embody Attack, Defense, and Stamina, it can take on any opponent."
Blade: WeissTiger
  • "It combines three performance styles together with its upper, dampening, and smashing blades."
  • Attack: 45
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 3-60 (pronounced "Three Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: U (full name "Unite")
  • "Sports a tapered tip with a center protrusion, making it a triple threat with its dodging, dashing, and countering."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 30
  • Dash: 20
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Man it feels like every other release in X there's a new contender for the coolest release so far. Absolutely loving both the design and the parts on this bey, and the white tiger motif is just lovely. I just wish the white on the blade had more of a marble texture or something instead of basic plain white.
Gotta admit, the name is kinda creative. Another way of saying white tiger. As for the beybalde it self...

This feels like another HellsHammer. In a way:

The Blade looks AMAZING! The colours, the beast and that shape! It looks awesome. But what bugs me is the Balance type classification. This looks like an attack type blade, it's a Victory Valkyrie shape.  Gotta see how it performs, but I already see it being used in some attack combos.

3-60 is... Meh. Would've hoped better for a 9-70 honestly.

Unite is... Not what I expected. When I heard it was called Unite, I thought of Burst's Unite, but looking back at the fact that a rubber bit hasn't even been released yet it was hard to believe. Yet, this bit intriges me. It's fusion betwen Taper and Point, so we can expect a more calm movement and less xtreme dashes. I presume this bit will be a pass, as it lacks the big surface area of Point for it's survival in the last spin. However, I see this being used in Counter defense by using the point like movement to dodge or counter attacks ans disrupt flower patters while being calmer than Point due to the narrow taper shape.

But. What do you guys think?
Hey, since Weiss Tiger look good & have a white tiger motif like Driger, maybe you can make a Driger based X combo in tournament?
(May. 15, 2024  3:06 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey, since Weiss Tiger look good & have a white tiger motif like Driger, maybe you can make a Driger based X combo in tournament?

I mean... The stock kinda fits that bill. White Tiger. Low height. Change type bit. Yea that's a Driger alright
Post updated with official website info.
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-33 WeissTiger 3-60U
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "THREE-TYPE COMBINATION: By combining a Blade and Bit that embody Attack, Defense, and Stamina, it can take on any opponent."
Blade: WeissTiger
  • "It combines three performance styles together with its upper, dampening, and smashing blades."
  • Attack: 45
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 3-60 (pronounced "Three Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: U (full name "Unite")
  • "Sports a tapered tip with a center protrusion, making it a triple threat with its dodging, dashing, and countering."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 30
  • Dash: 20
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Loving this design because because of the strong  graphical accentuation of the basic triangle shape.  Even tiger head in the middle has interesting orange fur in the shape of the lightning that breaks the monochromatic theme.

BTW has anyone noticed this little homage to the original series:

https://imgur.com/a/p2Isy1O
(May. 15, 2024  9:19 AM)model850 Wrote: Loving this design because because of the strong  graphical accentuation of the basic triangle shape.  Even tiger head in the middle has interesting orange fur in the shape of the lightning that breaks the monochromatic theme.

Cobalt Drake also have it
(May. 15, 2024  10:43 AM)beyspark Wrote:
(May. 15, 2024  9:19 AM)model850 Wrote: Loving this design because because of the strong  graphical accentuation of the basic triangle shape.  Even tiger head in the middle has interesting orange fur in the shape of the lightning that breaks the monochromatic theme.

Cobalt Drake also have it

Haven't noticed that one before but you're right. 😃
(May. 15, 2024  3:06 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey, since Weiss Tiger look good & have a white tiger motif like Driger, maybe you can make a Driger based X combo in tournament?

We already have the Driger S remake(which is viable).
I saw that little tiger and knew I needed it immediately!
It’s so beautiful 😭… why does this beyblade look so cool!!!!
So some display pictures popped up and it's not looking good...

The metal on the blade is really thin(compared to most aggressive blades, or really all blades in general) and it has a huge ratchet gap. The fusion of smash and upper might not help at all either. It's either gonna be super bursty or super recoily.
This has honestly got to be one of my favourite designs so far. As to how it performs, I feel it's going to be pretty inconsistent.
It definitely feels like they've gone for design / image over playability - however, that's fine with me cause I think it looks incredible and I'll definitely be picking it up.
Here is a video about White Tiger 3-60U being used at the beginning & End of it to show its battle performance and abilities in the stadium:

It burst finish both Dran Sword 3-60F & Wizard Arrow 4-60B.
(May. 25, 2024  12:21 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is a video about White Tiger 3-60U being used at the beginning & End of it to show its battle performance and abilities in the stadium:

It burst finish both Dran Sword 3-60F & Wizard Arrow 4-60B.

Dont really trust these videos as the matches could be rigged.
But maybe it has anti attack capabilities.
Here is the video of Weiss Tiger along with some Painted coated Beyblades like the cobalt drake color version of Dran Sword & the green / black vers for Hell Chain.

With the teaser of the switch game, Beyblade Xone with a special of Shinboi Knife.