[Product]  G0190 Dual Pack Knife Shinobi 4-80HN & Keel Shark 3-80F

Dual Pack for Beyblade X. Contains two Beyblades; Knife Shinobi 4-80HN and Keel Shark 3-80F.
MSRP is $14.99 USD. Set to release as part of Hasbro's Wave 1 Dual Pack Assortment (F9586) in Summer 2024.
[Image: 313689308.jpeg]
Knife Shinobi is an original Blade, which uses the plastic underframe of RhinoHorn/Horn Rhino. Keel Shark is identical (with exception of QR Code) to SharkEdge 3-80F as seen in BX-20.

More official images:
Hasbro Wrote:Blade: Knife Shinobi
  • Attack: 23
  • Defense: 50
  • Stamina: 27
It being a retool of Rhino Horn seems intersting.
I have this weird gif feeling that hasbro won’t be releasing the beybattle pass and the launcher grip and also won’t do the open age bracket but hopefully I’m wrong, hasbro burst has scared me and I know they will some how screw up beyblade x for the places hasbro sells bey ladies too
(Today  1:38 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: I have this weird gif feeling that hasbro won’t be releasing the beybattle pass and the launcher grip and also won’t do the open age bracket but hopefully I’m wrong, hasbro burst has scared me and I know they will some how screw up beyblade x for the places hasbro sells bey ladies too

What's an Open Age Bracket?
(Today  1:38 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: I have this weird gif feeling that hasbro won’t be releasing the beybattle pass and the launcher grip and also won’t do the open age bracket but hopefully I’m wrong, hasbro burst has scared me and I know they will some how screw up beyblade x for the places hasbro sells bey ladies too

What in the are bey ladies haha

We aren't getting a Beybattle Pass, just like how we didn't get the BeyLogger or the BeyPointer and BeyPointer Card. it's functionality is pointless outside Asian regions, with countries outside of Japan having yet to get it either. Not getting the launcher grip may also be likely, since they wouldn't be compatible with the starter launchers(but maybe they could just say what it's compatible with).

Ages in tournaments will be up to the game shops that host them. According to an article from WOTC, shop owners are encouraged to try to appeal to both old and young.