Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I usually prefer anime's to mainly use a 1v1 format, but I do like the Team format. However, despite me liking it, I do think it comes with some fundamental problems. For example, when creating a rival, for a 1v1 series you just create a singular rival and a singular Beyblade, case closed. However, for a series that uses a team format, you need to create an entire team. A team is usually 3-4 Bladers, so you have to spend more than one dedicating time to this one team, and realistically, not every single one of this team's releases are going to be headliners. Now you don't have to do this, but giving everyone but the team leader random combos will actively devalue the members who have said combos (in my opinion). This is why I think conceptually, the Beyclub system is way better than just a standard team set up. Because a sports club will have tons of active members, so you obviously don't expect every single one to get their own spotlight. So, you can make as many (or as little) Bladers in this particular club relevant as you want, while still keeping the core organization vs organization feel.
The german dub makes Pri sound way too old. Like an over 20 year old.
Now that the Beyblade Burst series is over, how many of you all enjoyed the series? Have a favorite season and character?
(May. 05, 2024  12:46 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Now that the Beyblade Burst series is over, how many of you all enjoyed the series? Have a favorite season and character?

I enjoyed it a lot, though some plots were admittedly half-baked and it relied too much on tournaments overall.

What I mean by half-baked is that for example Silver Eye never even got to battle despite being a high ranked member of the Snake Pit, he just disappeared.
Ashtem, the leader of Snake Pit, also never got to battle because the series wasn't too keen to focus on adult characters. And his character conclusion was very meh. Compare that to Daidoji who just couldn't let go and always returned with a new plan.

Phi was a very cool boss, but I also don't like how his final fight was yet another Tournament battle, when he was introduced as a villain destroying the world and even thought of as an alien. Then all that kind of stopped mattering, the mystery surrounding him never amounted to anything.

Chouzetsu/Turbo would still be my favorite season overall. Favorite character is between Lui and Gwyn. Lui's fierce character brought a very welcome intensity to the series and his always flaming hair is fun! And as for Gwyn, I love his design and calm personality. His Beybattles were always enjoyable to watch!
Does anyone else still think bird or Robin is the main character of beyblade x, like he has the most screen time and ekusu or jaxon had the least amount of time int he anime and the manga and he’s the main protagonist