Vulcan Discussion

In the stamina,i think its it better with PD/WD/SD/D.
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:20 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: In the stamina,i think its it better with PD/WD/SD/D.

For testing in order to negate the wear of tips it’s best suited to use a tip in which battle wear isn’t a factor such as B.

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:16 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Attack wise, from what I've read, I'm guessing 90R2F is the best attack combo using Vulcan?

So far I’ve gotten the best results with that as well as using Vulcan on a higher track, maybe 145RF/R2F could work just as well.

On a side note I’ll be posting more results of Vulcan tomorrow as well as some results for 85 and XF as my second Mercury Anubis arrived a few days ago. The preliminary testing of Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F is a little disappointing, but I'll re-tests just to make sure.
I've updated the opening post to include results of Vulcan being used defensively while also added results of Vulcan as an attack type against C145.
Was hoping the results against the C145 combos would be better.
Because of the free spinning claws on C145 Vulcan had trouble connecting and making clean hit like it did with GB145, though the results are still promising.
You wouldn't ming testing MF Vulcan Gemios CH120 (both heights) vs, the same defense combo, one with C145 one with GB145, would you?
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You wouldn't ming testing MF Vulcan Gemios CH120 (both heights) vs, the same defense combo, one with C145 one with GB145, would you?

Would you like a bottom?
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You wouldn't ming testing MF Vulcan Gemios CH120 (both heights) vs, the same defense combo, one with C145 one with GB145, would you?

Yeah sure, though I don't have Geminos perhaps Aries instead?

RF for Vulcan and WB for the defence combo?
Yeah.
No idea why I didn't mention it.
RF or R2F would be good.
Hey Fyuuor, I was watching your videos and I noticed you only used Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F. I was wondering if there are performance differences between Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F and Vulcan Horuseus 90RF/R2F?
With the C145 Testings , this proves why I prefer C145 over GB145.

C145 is good for anything on 85/90/100 heights, but GB145 seems to be better for attack customizations that are on a higher track.

Thanks for the results, I'm glad I ordered this from Dimsum while he was doing the discount.
Thanks for the news flash Kimchi, we had an entire topic about it awhile back. Also, I notice McFrown is such a badass with all his controversial thoughts. :U
Is Dimsum no longer having the discount?
Oh, sorry xD
Just realized that myself. I'm not the brightest lightbulb... Cute

I think he still is, but I don't think it will last too much longer.
Well either way, mine is coming soon.
Want to see what kind of differences will come when I use 90.
im getting this from ebay.ill do some testing with different heights for Vulcan Horuseus
Your probably getting it from Comwell, and his price is like $80 while Dimsum's price is $30.
Don't rip yourself off.
Whoa, between this and Mercury Anubis, I say Egyptian theme is the way to go Gasp
I don't see why theme matters at all.
That doesn't really make sense though since they both look egyptian. Not that the theme matters much if at all.
Yeah. btw I saw a video of vulcan horseus vs. Quetz. Quetz was completely ravaged!
Attack on Attack don't mean too much though, but yes.
More often then not, you'll play against defensive beys.
I had some free time today so I did 20 rounds each with MF Vulcan Escolpio 90RF against MF-H Earth (mold 2) Bull GB145RS and WB.

MF Vulcan Escolpio 90RF VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
Earth Bull GB145RS (mint RS) Launched first with the Right Launcher 2 at 100%.
Vulcan Escolpio 90RF (mint RF) Launched second at 100% with Beylauncher L/R using Sliding shoot.

MF Vulcan Escolpio 90RF won 9/20 battles
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS won 11/20 battles
More details -
Like Fyuuor results show Vulcan didn't really have a chance against RS unless it knocked it out in the first couple of hits.

MF Vulcan Escolpio 90RF VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB
Earth Bull GB145WB Launched first with the Right Launcher 2 at 80%.
Vulcan Escolpio 90RF (mint RF) Launched second at 100% with Beylauncher L/R using Sliding shoot.

MF Vulcan Escolpio 90RF won 15/20 battles
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS won 5/20 battles
More details -
I found the only reason Earth Bull managed to win any of it's rounds was when it was lucky enough to hit the walls a number of times instead of getting KO'd.
Why choose Escolpio out of all the Clear Wheels available, hah ? I am not buying Rock Escolpio simply because it has a ridiculous Clear Wheel.
(Nov. 29, 2010  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why choose Escolpio out of all the Clear Wheels available, hah ? I am not buying Rock Escolpio simply because it has a ridiculous Clear Wheel.

No other reason than it looked good, lol. It's the one from the BB-86.
Thanks for the testing Blitz, I've added your tests results to the OP Wink