am i too old for beyblade?

hi guys and gals,

i got into beyblade because of my 5yrs old boy, and i never stop blading with him everyday.. Smile

have been collecting quite a number of them, 8 beyblades, 1 MFB stadium, and 1 extreme stadium...

anyway, nice to be here... Smile

ps: i am 33yr.. Smile Smile Smile
33! well uh... well, it should be fine, i mean you're not the only dad on here! welcome!
As they say, people can do whatever they want,play with whatever they want, your never to old to do stuff you want to do dont let anyone tell you otherwise. And welcome to ze WBO!
am i to0 old i'm 10 and have 30 beyblades, 12 stadiums, and have been playing for 1 year
No one is too old. Beyblade is a hobby for everyone! Welcome! Smile
As I said, your never too old to do anything, besides 10 is like Prime Age sort of.
Welcome to the WBO! And there is no one who is to old to play beyblade.
who cares how old you are just as long as youre willing to play!
Beyblade is better when your old enough to understand it, I don't know if you remember the first generation of Beyblades, but I was a kid when I played those, and believe me, it gets better with age.
I agree with everyone your never too old, I played in Primary school I was 11/12 got out of it now I'm back into it at 20 years old with a large gap of knowledge about blading lol. (I'm new to site as well so hi all Grin)
nonsense, beyblading actually gets better as you get older, and if you know lots about it it becomes an obsession. im doing a project on spin velocity between spinning tops and personally the beyblade section is the best. so many combos etc
I don't know, I qualify in the "nerd group" just for playing with them. The with those people, i'm ALWAYS playing with these. Welcome to the WBO.
welcom to the wbo . no one is to old to be a blader if u like it do it
Trust me no one is EVER to old for beyblade its a hobby for one and all
beybalde is a game like chess, so you cant get to old!Wink. all people think its for kids because there is a tv show. but just the tv show was made for kids!! When you get older then you really learn to play it, and the kids just imagine they are playing it. there are real techniques to play it correctly! you're wellcomeWink
Somethings in the show are more for teenagers or at least when i watched it on toonami. When i got back into blades people laughed and said i was a kid i said well whos stronger and smarter and then they just stop. Welcome
Guys... This thread is from 2010 Tongue_out